Before I went to Gracie Ang for her Tui Na Deep Tissue Massage Treatment, my problems were:
- Nose was always blocked with lots of mucus.
- Right and left shoulders would be experiencing lots of pain. Neck on the right and middle – excruciating pain and when I turned I was feeling the “crunchy” sensation and it stiffened up at most times.
- Sternum – stabbing pain, usually for about a couple of hours each time and went on for the whole day occasionally.
- Rib cage – cramped up severely for 4 to 5 minutes when it was turned (every time).
- Thoracic vertebrae (middle) felt “crunchy” constantly.
- Lumbar region- lots of pain and discomfort and when bending over – would also have to sleep on my side and then the pelvic region started to flare up after an hour sleeping in that position and would have to change to the other side of the pelvis.
- Acid reflux – lasted for 10 minutes when occurred.
- Thigh – right and left and severe spasm and sciatic nerve pain that would come at the same time usually when kneeling down for a long time and worsened with a car accident in 2011 (last year). Left thigh would worsen and flare up even more than on the right thigh and knee. The left knee fracture took place many years ago (before the 2011 car accident).
- Knee cap – (left) would be impossible to bend and felt the numbing pain after kneeling for an hour.
- Heel – (left) hurt quite a bit and together with the weak Achilles – tendons and ligaments it was quite bruised from years of not getting the proper treatments.
After about the 3rd to the 4th massage treatments, huge amount of mucus collected in the nasal passage and then had gone away almost completely. The “crunchiness” and severe pain on the nape-of-neck area were gone. The shoulder pain had reduced to almost nothing and the mobility returned. Same improvement came back on the sternum.
After about 4th to the 5th massage treatments, rib cage and the middle thoracic vertebrae pain had reduced tremendously from the rate of 9 out of 10 (for pain level). Around this time the sciatic nerve problem had also reduced tremendously. The left knee cap severe pain and immobility had also healed up quite completely from a rate of 9 out of 10.
Within this period of time, I did some stretches and also followed some of Ms. Ang’s instructions for dietary advice (and other procedures) on an on-going basis. I received full recovery and she brought back my hopes, dreams and relief introducing me to a pain free and healthy lifestyle. I am still going to Gracie Ang for maintenance and I am very happy with her treatment and I would highly recommend her for those who want to seek permanent pain relief.